Bring on the color!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I love wearing skirts at any time of year. They can be especially cool and comfortable in the summer.





Skirt: Kate Spade Jolie Skirt
Shirt: JCrew Talitha blouse in vintage berry. Love this blouse. Even though it's long sleeve, it's a light weight fabric, so it stays cool.
Shoes: Enzo Angiolini 'Smiles' This is one of my favorite designers for shoes. The shoes are beautiful and not too expensive. They usually have a large collection of Enzo shoes at Nordstrom.
Handbag: Kate Spade I got this bag during a Kate Spade sample sale. I love Kate Spade (I'm obsessed with bright colors). If you sign up to be on their email list, then you'll get notified when they have sample sales. That's almost the only way I buy Kate Spade now as the sample sales are 50%+ off.
Necklace: White House Black Market. I couldn't find this necklace for sale anymore, but here's a similar one. I've been so obsessed with WHBM the past few months. I think they have some great pieces, including pants, shirts, and jewelry.

4 comments:

Siena in Style said...

very beautiful look, I just found your blog and following you, I really like your style
have fun with blogging
kisses from Milan
http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

Linda said...

Thanks Siena! I just checked out your blog- beautiful look. Love it!

Unknown said...

I love this mix of colors! If you get a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Kacie- love your blog. The animal print blouse is adorable!

Lindapalooza All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger