Complementary Colors

Monday, August 13, 2012

When I was in grade school, I remember taking an art class during summer camp. I don't know why, but I vividly remember one thing from that class- the concept of complementary colors. Complementary colors are pairs of colors that are of “opposite” hue (according to a color model- there are differences among the models). You can check out wikipedia for more details. Anyway, I love pairing complementary colors together. Of all the complementary pairs, I think blue and yellow are my favorite.






Top: WHBM Cobalt Blue Cardigan. WHBM has new inventory so often, I couldn't find this top for sale anymore, but here's another cardigan in a gorgeous color.
Pant: Jcrew Cafe Capri in Dazzling Sun. I love these pants- I have them in the soft fuchsia as well. On sale!
Wallet: Kate Spade. No longer for sale, but Kate Spade always has good options.
Bracelet: Stella and Dot Lindsay Bangle
Sunglasses: Jimmy Choo at Nordstrom
Shoe: Tory Burch Caroline Ballerina Flat

0 comments:

Lindapalooza All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger